Ross County Football Club are looking to recruit a Digital Media Officer to be based at the club's Global Energy Stadium.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of content to web and social media channels
- Creation of content for use on website & social media
- Writing and delivering press releases
- Liaising with various departments to deliver on social media aims & objectives
- Working to a set of achievable KPI’s
- Working closely with external partners and individuals
- Updates to Social Media channels during home & away matches as well as club events and functions.
- Co-ordination of all press activities
- Submit weekly reports to Line Manager
Must have experience in:
- Working with various Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Website development
- Using cameras and editing video
- Generating and executing new content
- Proficient on using all Microsoft Products
- Writing & Editing written content
Hours: 20 hours per week - Weekend work will be included as part of weekly shift pattern with 2 days off per week guaranteed.
Location: Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall
Qualifications: Marketing/Digital Qualification preferred but not essential.
Experience: Minimum 1-year Digital Marketing Experience Required.
To apply: Please send Covering Letter & CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Wednesday 14th August 2019, 12.00pm
Interviews: W/C 19th August 2019