CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Ross County Football Club is committed to good practice which protects children & vulnerable adults from harm.
All staff and volunteers at Ross County accept and recognise our responsibilities to develop awareness of the issues which cause children and vulnerable adults harm.
We will endeavour to safeguard children and vulnerable adults by:
- Adopting child protection guidelines through a code of behaviour for staff and volunteers.
- Ensuring each member of staff or volunteer who works with young players and vulnerable adults receives a copy of this policy document.
- Sharing information about child protection and good practice with children, vulnerable adults, parents, staff and volunteers.
- Following carefully the procedures for recruitment and selection of staff and volunteers.
- Providing effective management of staff and volunteers through supervision, support and training.
- Making a commitment to review the policy and good practice at regular intervals.
- Introducing a system whereby young players and vulnerable adults, their parents, guardians and coaches may talk to an independent person.
- Manage the activities of the Football Club so to minimise situations where the abuse of young players and vulnerable adults may occur.
Child Protection Officer